GDPR - What rights for Citizens ?
Applicable since may 25, 2018, the GDPR, General Regulation, the european Protection of personal Data, is part of the extension of the Computer and Freedom act French. It expands the rights of Citizens on the management of their personal data :
- Consent : no data can be collected without explicit consent, and positive (art. 7)
- Transparency : the right to know what is the use of its data (art. 13 and 14)
- Right of access and rectification : right of consultation and amendment (art. 15 and 16)
- Right to be forgotten : deletion and limitation of data retention (art. 17)
- Portability : the right to retrieve its data for transfer to elsewhere (art. 20)
- Right to opposition : the person concerned has the right to oppose at any time to the processing of data (art 21)
- Profiling : the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (art. 22).
- Minimization : data management only necessary for the true purpose (art. 5)
- Security : right to see their data systematically protected (art. 32)
- Notification : the right to information in case of leak of the data (art. 33)
Access to my data
At any time, you have the right to recover the data that you have provided on our site. Click on "Export my data"** to automatically upload a copy of your personal data in a pdf file or csvc
**You must be logged in to your account DJ to access the button and link on your individual data.
Application for rectification and erasure
You have the right to change any of the personal information contained on the page "My account". For any other request you may have concerning the rectification and/or erasure of your personal data, please contact us via our contact form.. We will review your request and reply you in the shortest possible time